Would You Like To Know The State Of Your Cardiovascular System?
Are you at risk?
I offer Cardiovascular Testing using the Digital Pulsewave Analyzer (DPA). A non-invasive screening that may detect potential problems within your cardiovascular system.
This simple, comfortable, quick and easy test can provide you with a snapshot of your cardiovascular system.
- The non-invasive screening and assessment to detect potential underlying cardiovascular damage using the Digital Pulsewave Analyzer (FDA & Health Canada approved device).
- The results of the test will give individuals a snapshot of the state of their cardiovascular system. Doctors and Health Practitioners have been using this device since 2005 with great results.
- Checking for arterial health is not randomly done during a regular doctor’s visit (unless symptoms are present); therefore it is up to you to be proactive in understanding what is going on within your cardiovascular system.
EARLY DETECTION CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!
- How to reduce potential cardiovascular disease
- How to work towards preventing potential cardiovascular disease
- Improve cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, improve diabetes, improve sexual function, reduce blood clots & strokes, improve wound healing, improve kidney function, improve memory, increase muscle growth & performance.
- The overall state of your cardiovascular system; the condition of your heart and arteries at rest, at play under stress
- Understand what really is going on as your heart pumps and the blood circulates throughout your body
- If you are at risk
- It is believed that 90% of heart disease is caused by hardening of the arteries, causing improper blood and oxygen flow; which can damage other parts of the body
- Heart Disease is the #1 killer in North America
- Atherosclerosis is sometimes referred to as the ‘silent killer’ – it can progress for years undetected – this is a slowly progressive disease that may start in childhood
- Sudden Cardiac Death accounts for more than 300,000 deaths yearly – there is often no prior warning
- Athletes, who are physically fit – 100,000 die each year of Sudden Cardiac Death
- Without any prior warning, half of the people who have heart disease will die without even knowing they had it
DIGITAL PULSE ANALYZER
The Digital Pulsewave Analyzer (DPA) will show you (the client) how your cardiovascular system ‘scores’, and will enable you to keep track of improvements as you make changes to your diet and lifestyle. Each session takes approximately 45 minutes and the test itself is less than 3 minutes.
The FDA and Health Canada approved Class II Medical Device, with medical research supporting the technology, is designed to detect potential underlying cardiovascular damage. The DPA measures the velocity of blood flow and volume, plaque buildup, arterial wall stiffness & elasticity of arteries, heart rate, hydration levels, peripheral circulatory disturbances, biological age of the cardiovascular system. The results of the test will give individuals a snapshot of the state of their cardiovascular system. Doctors and Health Practitioners have been using this device since 2005 with great results.
I am a fully trained and certified Digital Pulsewave Analyzer (DPA) Technician and provide the non-invasive screening and assessment. I trained under an accomplished Naturopathic Doctor, who holds a Ph.D. in Health & Nutrition, Dr. Harry Elwardt. Dr. Elwardt is on the leading edge of Natural Heart Health and believes that through early detection of cardiovascular disease, the implementation of a good diet, exercise and targeted nutritional supplement program, we can “Stop the #1 Killer” in North America
- Heart Beat Recognition (similar to electrocardiogram) checks for steady, consistent heartbeat free of irregularities
- ETc – Ejection Time (similar to echocardiogram) duration of aortic valve opening and closing; checks for normal range
- Pulse Rate – checks for a normal range
- Pulse Height – pulse amplitude, similar to stroke volume – checks for pressure/volume of each heartbeat
- PTG (Plethysmogram) Waveform – arterial pulse wave form shows pulse pattern, arterial elasticity
- APG (Accelerated Plethysmograph) – measures potential hardening of the arteries and provides their ‘biological age’
- Circulation Analysis – measures potential atherosclerosis or plaque buildup; checks for constriction in large, small and peripheral arteries
- Final Grade (from A to G) – Overall state of the large and small arteries
- Biological Age – based on APG and other indicators determines a biological age of the arterial system
QUICK - PAIN-FREE - RELIABLE - AFFORDABLE
There is no taking of blood or discomfort. The device uses a simple clip attached to the finger to observe the changes in pressure, blood flow, velocity and profile throughout the whole pulse wave. The finger clip is picking up hemoglobin and measuring the content of hemoglobin and measuring pulse wave – the light is omitting dioxide that penetrates the finger.
EARLY DETECTION IS VITAL
In most cases, with early detection, vascular disease can be treated effectively. The DPA test is a simple screening that may detect potential problems. What’s really going on as our heart pumps, and the blood circulates throughout our body? What is the overall state of our cardiovascular system; the condition of our heart and arteries at rest, at play, under stress? Now a simple, comfortable, quick and easy test can provide you with a snapshot of your cardiovascular system.
The purpose of the screening is to prevent disease before symptoms occur, and to provide a path for corrective action through the implementation of a good diet, exercise, targeted nutritional supplementation and lifestyle changes where necessary. Knowing the risk factors is imperative.
ARE YOU AT RISK?
- High blood pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Family History
- Endurance Athlete
- Low Estrogen
- Excess Stress
- Unknown Inflammantion
Results of the test will provide the necessary information that will give the individual a chance to move forward and be proactive with their health. Whether that is to restore the health of their cardiovascular systems; to work towards prevention of cardiovascular disease or simply for ‘peace of mind’.
If you want to further discuss this service and determine if it is the right for you, please contact me for a 15-minute complimentary phone consultation.